Lake Hope

• You cannot reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic

treedog

treedog
  • Spokejunkie
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:mountain biking and road biking.
Hope to see a few Spokejunkies at Lake Hope the coming Sat. the 23rd of June. Weather looks good at this point. I'll park around the beach area and head to the trailhead/kiosk a few minutes before 11:00 where we can congregate prior to starting the ride.
See you there!

d_fisher

d_fisher
  • Mountain Biker
  • 34 posts
Hopefully I will be there. Not sure at the moment if I can make it.

Benjamin3474

Benjamin3474
  • Mountain Biker
  • 4 posts
I plan on being there as long as the weather holds up.

E_Rae

E_Rae

Spokejunkie

• Admin
  • 987 posts
Thanks again treedog for hosting!
www.Medaboutyou2.com Your source for Medical & Sports ID - For the Wrist, Shoe or Helmet. Protect Yourself!

blrmam35

blrmam35
  • Mountain Biker
  • 8 posts
I will see you there.

blrmam35

blrmam35
  • Mountain Biker
  • 8 posts
I just got the email for the ride on saturday. I cant wait to get on the trail. You said you would park at the beach and go to the trail head...i was looking at a map of lake hope trails and there are a few trailheads. Are you talking about the sidewinder trailhead cuz that one seems to be close to the beech.

blrmam35

blrmam35
  • Mountain Biker
  • 8 posts
I just got the email for the ride on saturday. I cant wait to get on the trail. You said you would park at the beach and go to the trail head...i was looking at a map of lake hope trails and there are a few trailheads. Are you talking about the sidewinder trailhead cuz that one seems to be close to the beech.

Benjamin3474

Benjamin3474
  • Mountain Biker
  • 4 posts
I can't make it. I live in Akron and the drive is just too long. I plan on doing East Fork. That will be more feasible as I have family in the Cincy area.

d_fisher

d_fisher
  • Mountain Biker
  • 34 posts

We are meeting at the Sidewinder trail head. If your looking at the trail map its in the lower left corner just past the dam.
-Doug

Endo_

Endo_
  • Spokejunkie
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Mountain biking , Beer, Good Times!
cannot make it since I will be racing on Sunday at Hope. Too many miles, gas cost too much! Gonna go watch the time trials over at Alum P2

Ride first, drink later!

@mattwelton

treedog

treedog
  • Spokejunkie
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:mountain biking and road biking.
Great weather for the ride yesterday. Trails were in very good condition.
Mike, Doug, Brandon, and Rich made it out.
Good luck today to Brandon and Rich that will be competing in the race at Lake Hope!

Attached File  Lake Hope 002 (800x600).jpg   475.03K   17 downloads

Attached File  Lake Hope 003 (800x600).jpg   406.14K   17 downloads

d_fisher

d_fisher
  • Mountain Biker
  • 34 posts
Thanks Mike, Brandon, and Rich for your patience with me and my frequent stops. I think yesterday was the worst I have ever felt on a bike. Glad I turned back when I did. I was starting to lose focus by the time I reached my car. Hope the second half of the ride was better, or at least faster, then the first half.
-Doug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users