SPORTS ID - New Product I am now selling!

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

E_Rae

E_Rae

Spokejunkie

• Admin
  • 987 posts
Hi Everyone! I added Sports ID to my Product Line - for those of you who do not have any ID on you when you ride, run, ski... shame on you!!! More people participating in active sports suffer blackouts, concussions, heart attacks, heat strokes and other serious accidents that require medical intervention.
I encourage everyone to wear some type of Sports ID, and to be safe participating in their chosen sport. It's better to be safe than sorry - Wear ID, it just may save your life! Even if you are in a group - they many not necessarily know who you would like contacted, or if you have any medical conditions.
Check out my site I have ID for the Wrist, shoe, or helmet. I will ship to you free. I accept paypal,and credit cards..or catch me on a ride and pay cash.Contact me if you are interested!
http://www.medabouty...category_id=150

Attached Files

www.Medaboutyou2.com Your source for Medical & Sports ID - For the Wrist, Shoe or Helmet. Protect Yourself!

Kimton

Kimton
  • Spokejunkie
  • 140 posts
This is AWESOME!! We've been looking to products like this!! We'll talk soon, Rae, about these type of products for the 2013 season!!
Kent Schaffer
Kim's Bikes
336 West Main Street
Loudonville, Ohio 44842
p 419-908-8299
f 419-994-5182
kent@kimsbikes.net
www.kimsbikes.net
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/kimsbikes
40.635446,-82.237253

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users